Pizza, Pasta, and...Chickpeas?

August 06, 2009

Today I made Penelope some moon shaped pizzas and pasta with marinara sauce for dinner. See my cute moon men? :p The pizzas were made on sourdough english muffins with chunky marinara, mozzarella cheese and olive eyes and mouths. I used some moon shaped cookie cutters to shape them. While I was making dinner I gave her some chickpeas (garbanzo beans) to snack on. This was her first time trying them and drum roll please... as evidence that she indeed liked them I present to you Penelope licking chickpea juice (these were of the canned variety) off her plate. Here she is trying to feed her dolly some of her scrumptious pizza. Apparently the pizza made her dolly very thirsty because she kept asking me for water and then would put her sippy cup to her dolly's mouth so she could drink. It was really cute. :) I guess I also need to teach Penelope about using napkins to wipe her face clean.

Chris comes home tomorrow, woohoo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!