New Trees!

August 08, 2009

Yesterday we went to Tsugawa, twice, and after walking around the nursery for what seemed like hours we finally decided on 2 trees. We bought a small pomegranate tree and a little Japanese maple tree. They had so many cool trees it was hard to decide. They even had a Japanese plum tree that I could use for Umeshu, a Japanese plum wine that I am dying to make. More on that in a later post... I really wanted a pomegranate tree because it reminds me of being little at my grandmas house. She had a huge pomegranate tree and we use to eat off it all the time. I hope it will get the sun that it needs here! We have been wanting to get some Japanese maples but the big ones are just so expensive so we found this little guy.













I hope both these trees grow up to be big and beautiful.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!