Cat in the Hat!

September 17, 2013

Today is Dr. Seuss day at Penelope's school. Check her out...


Her school is currently having a book fair and the theme is Dr. Seuss so the kids got to take a break from their uniform and dress up as their favorite Dr. Seuss character. The class with the most and best costumes wins a cupcake party. Go Mrs. Wright's class!

In case any of you have been wondering the new lunch program seems to be quite a success. More children are eating hot lunches and even the teachers and staff are coming through the lunch line to eat the new healthier meals. Go Rancho Christian!

And in honor of Dr. Seuss day I will leave you with this...

Then our mother came in
And she said to us two,
“Did you have any fun?
Tell me. What did you do?”
And Sally and I did not
know what to say.
Should we tell her
The things that went on
there that day?
Well... what would YOU do
If your mother asked you?
Look at me!
Look at me!
Look at me NOW!
It is fun to have fun
But you have
to know how.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!