Spring is Here!

March 01, 2013

Spring has arrived early here in Bakersfield. It is sunny and in the 70's today. We took the dog out for a walk and it was sooo nice. The forecast calls for it to be in the 80's tomorrow. Although it's nice right now it just reminds me that the terrible heat of living in dessert land is just around the corner. Ugh

Here is Penelope's lunch for today.


Top tier: Turkey and cheddar butterfly sandwich and edamame all on top of a bed of shredded lettuce. She loves to eat plain lettuce!

Bottom tier: Smoked almonds, gummy fruit, cinnamon sugar Crunchmaster crackers, a candy...I mean prune. :) Gotta love the individual wrapping, she thinks it's candy!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a cute lunch! I need to get my son to think that prunes are candy!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!