Alaskan Smoked Salmon Spread, Best dinner ever!

March 07, 2013

A couple of months ago my super sweet friend sent me an amazing care package filled with some Alaska goodies. Included in the care package was a can of straight outta the Alaskan sea smoked salmon.


 It was actually from another super sweet friends catch and let me tell you there is nothing like home caught and home smoked Alaskan salmon. THE BEST!


Smoked Salmon Spread

1 can of smoked salmon. I think the can was about 8oz. it made quite a bit but because it is so tasty certainly not enough!
8oz. Cream cheese
2 to 3 splashes of Worcestershire sauce
Cajun Seasoning

Mix everything together and eat with crackers, sliced cucumbers, bread, or just lick the bowl. Sooo good!

Here is Penelope's dinner tonight. You may laugh but she proclaimed it was the absolute best dinner ever!!!


Rosemary crackers, club crackers, cucumbers, pretzel bread sticks with Pesto hummus from Fresh & Easy and my smoked salmon for dipping. She also had some sliced white cheddar cheese and salami and some juicy grapes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!