That's a Wrap!

March 29, 2011

This was Penelope's lunch for today. I made her turkey, Swiss cheese and romaine lettuce all wrapped up in a flour tortilla with some pesto mayo. She also had black olives, grapes, and macaroni salad. 

I was inspired to make the wraps after I went to the grocery store this morning and saw a similar one being sold for $5.00! I already had everything but the pesto at home so I decided to make my own yummier version, not to mention way cheaper. We can eat these everyday for 2 weeks for just a couple dollars more then what the store was selling one for! Now I just need to start making my own tortilla's, raise some turkey's and figure out how to grow an olive tree in Alaska.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!