Happy Valentines Day!!!

February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day everyone! Hope you have a fabulous day. Chris got me a gift card to Lush so I am going to do some online shopping in a bit. ;)

Today's Muffin Tin Monday theme is Valentines of course! Here is Penelope's Valentine lunch.
Top Row: Mango and Strawberry Freeze Dried Fruit, Apple Slices, Hard Boiled Egg
Bottom Row: Cheddar Cheese, Honey Roasted Turkey, Crackers
and a little kiss for my Valentine.
Check out some more Valentine muffin tins here.

Penelope will be three years old in just a couple of days. WOW! She is growing so fast...Today is day 1 of her 3 day Birthday celebration. :) This evening Chris and I are throwing a surprise party for. She is napping right now and has no idea. We decided to do this early since Chris is headed back up to work tomorrow evening. Tomorrow Penelope will celebrate with her classmates and cupcakes. Then on Wednesday her official Birthday I am going to take her out to lunch and then to the Toy Store so she can pick something out with the gift card they sent her. FUN FUN FUN!!!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I hope she has a wonderful birthday. I love your "heart"y lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Penelope. We miss you tons.

    -Ur BFF Destiny and Ezekiel

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!