Early Valentines Dinner

February 12, 2011

Chris took us out for an early Valentines dinner tonight since we have other plans for Monday. We went to a place called Wasabi's and it was really good Asian fusion and Sushi. I am so excited we found this place, it was delicious and I finally have a place to get my Sushi take-out. Woohoo!

Chris had the Spicy Caribbean Lobster.


I ordered Sushi of course! Wasabi's, Crimson Dragon and Bananacado rolls and my fave Ikura! 

Penelope had Edemame, Miso Soup and Rice. Here she is showing off her chopstick skills.

It was a fun night, thanks Chris!

And on another note our neighbor went fishing again and brought us back some fresh Ling Cod. I have never had this before but I am anxious to try it. Chris says it's really good deep fried, we shall see...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!