It's Not My Dog!

May 28, 2010

Chris' little doggy is driving me nuts! She has started making P in the house again after what I thought was some successful crate training. The last couple of days since we got back from San Diego she has been sneaking around the house and taking care of business. I finally got fed up when she went in Penelope's room. So back in the crate she is going for a few days and hopefully she will get it this time. Apparently Penelope was worried that Kiwi would get bored in her crate so she started bringing her toys from her room and putting them on Kiwi's crate. When I asked her what she was doing she said "Give Kiwi play mommy." Too cute...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. AnonymousMay 28, 2010

    She loves her doggy and you're so mean to her. Poor Kiwi.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just glad it's not me that's in trouble for peeing on the floor this time!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!