Gobble gobble

November 27, 2009

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I made my first turkey ever! I was kinda worried that I would ruin it especially after I couldn't find the plastic baggy with all the icky stuff inside the turkey and everyone kept insisting it was in there. Chris and I searched and searched and couldn't find it anywhere! I thought for sure I was going to cook the turkey and we were going to find it once we cut it up. It really wasn't there though! I would have been so mad if I was planning to use that stuff for my stuffing or gravy. Here is Penelope in her apron helping me prepare our Thanksgiving dinner. Here is a picture of my tasty bird. I also made mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and this yummy sourdough and wild mushroom stuffing.




Daddy's Plate
Mommy's Plate
Baby Girl's Plate We have so much leftovers!
It was a great holiday and I am so thankful for my awesome husband and little girl. I am also thankful for the rest of my family and friends and for Chris recovering well from surgery so he can finally start doing some things around the house that need to get done! ;) Chris says he is thankful for his beautiful family and Penelope is thankful for Yo Gabba Gabba, Calliou and food. God is good!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!