Tiptoe Through the Tulips

April 19, 2009

Saturday Chris took us to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm in Woodburn, Oregon. It is about 45 minutes south of Portland and every year when the tulips start to bloom they have a festival called Tulip Fest. You can view and walk through over 40 acres of tulips. It is so beautiful! They have food and craft booths and rides and games for the little ones. You can also watch them make real wooden clogs. Tulips are my absolute favorite flower and so I was really excited about going here and I was not let down. They have every variety of tulip you could possibly imagine and more. So if you love tulips or flowers or are looking for a good photo op I would definitely check this place out. Chris thought this old steam tractor was the coolest thing. Check out a couple of closeups I took. WOW! I am thinking about making these larger to frame and hang somewhere in our house. On the way to the festival we stopped at a yard sale and found Penelope a wooden toddler bed for $5.00! We were so excited and can't wait to put her in it. Hope everyone else had a good weekend.

(Pictures of Pretty flowers missing. ;p)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful photos. Thanks for visiting my site and entering my contest, it ends tomorrow and winners will be announced on Monday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica~ Regan and I just looked at your garden! How fun! You look like you have a good salsa garden as well! ~ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!