Meet My Dolly

April 02, 2009

I thought I would post this because it's too cute. As of earlier this week Penelope has a new BFF. She has started dragging this Precious Moments dolly around everywhere! She has a hold of her when I get her out of her crib in the morning. She crawls around with her dolly dragging behind her all day long. And she snuggles up to her when it is time to go to bed. My grandma bought me this several years ago when I went on this Precious Moments collecting kick and I am sure she will be glad to know that she is out of her plastic baggy and is being put to some good use. It really is adorable!

Penelope and I are taking another plane ride next month. We are flying down to San Diego to visit my mom and family. I am really excited! She did really good when she was 5 months old and we flew to San Diego, slept the whole way. I think it is going to be a little more difficult this time around. Thankfully the flights are only 2 hours long!

I think Chris solved the ladybug problem. He covered up the small openings in the window that they appeared to be crawling through with electrical tape. :p Much cheaper then calling pest control so there!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. She looks like me in that picture. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like me in that picture. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!