Little Escape Artist...

January 06, 2009

Chris is back at work so it's just Penelope, the cat and I. I was hoping chris' injury would keep him from going back to work...oh yeah I don't think I am suppose to write about that. ;p


Penelope is getting so sneaky. Today she learned a new trick, how to escape her swing! I sometimes put her in her swing during the day to take a nap or if I think she needs to relax a bit and listen to the soothing classical sounds that the swing plays. :) Well, I don't think she wanted to nap or chill out to Mozart today because she managed to do this.
(Where did my pictures go?!)
I am glad I caught her in time or it would have sounded like this "Thump WAH!" (*wink*) Looks like I am going to have to start strapping her in. Can't wait I am sure she is going to love that.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!