11 Months!

January 16, 2009

Penelope is 11 months old today! I can't believe how fast she is growing. Her one year Birthday is coming up so quick. We still don't have any plans for her Birthday, I will probably just make her a Birthday cupcake and we will celebrate when dad gets home from work. Can you believe he is going to miss it! :p She is getting more and more active everyday. She pulls herself up and walks around the bed, I try to get her to let go and attempt to walk. I stretch out my arms and tell her to come to me but it ends with her falling on her bottom. It's really cute to watch though. :p If anyone out there is wondering what to get her for her Birthday she sure could use some furniture for her new home! More stuff to pull herself up on! *Wink* Here's a picture I took of her today, can you believe it 11 months! Oh yeah, and her two front top teeth are starting to show!

(Gimme back my pictures!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!