Summer Fun: Cooking with Penelope

June 09, 2016

Here is the kick off for a new summer segment starring Penelope, Cooking with Penelope! Because you gotta keep the kids busy so you don't drive each other crazy.

Hi! My name is Penelope I am eight years old. I am going to share how to make one of my favorite foods. I eat it every time I go to a salad bar with my parents.
 

 
Penelope's Cucumber Bites
 
 

This is what you'll need:
 
 
1 cucumber
Some shredded cheddar cheese
Black olives
Cooked cold bacon
Hard-boiled egg
Ham
Ranch dressing
 
1. Slice cucumber into round circles.
 
2. Slice olives into circles.
 
3. Slice ham into small squares.
 
4. Use egg slicer to cut egg into strips.
 
5. Crumble up bacon into tiny pieces.
 
6. Now it is time to assemble the bites. Start off by spreading Ranch on the cucumber, then top with some cheese, then put pieces of bacon, then the ham, next you put the egg and last of all 2 olive eyes.
 
 
Now enjoy my delicious cucumber bites, they are so so gooood!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!