Stop Throwing Out Your Shoe Boxes!

February 10, 2014

This weekend Penelope's homework was to decorate a shoe box to collect her valentines in during her classroom party that is coming up. Can you believe I had 0 shoe boxes in this house. You would think with all the shoes Chris owns I would at least have one. But alas my minor OCD causes me to throw out all boxes, because I don't like clutter! Needless to say Penelope ended up with a new pair of shoes so that we would have a box for her homework. Lucky girl!




Penelope's valentine box came out sooo cute that I had an idea. Instead of throwing out all our shoe boxes why not decorate them all pretty and put them to use. They would make great little boxes to store craft supplies, office supplies, Pen's little toys, even Chris' random junk he keeps umm everywhere. They would also make great gift boxes. So from here on out I will no longer throw out those shoe boxes., and no Chris this does not mean you can go out and buy another pair of shoes!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!