Safari Carnival

May 30, 2013

Penelope's last day of preschool was last Thursday. I can't believe she will be starting kindergarten in the fall! Her preschool had an end of the year carnival, the theme was safari and complete with games, snow cones, and a little exploring. After some carnival fun her class performed all the songs they had learned throughout the school year. It was adorable and I wish I would have had my video camera with me. Boooo mom!

I Spy...
Waiting her turn to play some games


What do you see?

Snow Cone!
Face Painting!
More games...


Penelope is so excited she finally learned to swing on her own.


Getting ready for the performance.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. AnonymousMay 31, 2013

    Penelope
    You are just the cutest little girl ever. Love the hat!!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!