Origami and More...

May 17, 2013

Chris, Penelope and I worked on some more origami, or as Penelope calls it "omagami".


We made some penguins, boxes, and fortune tellers! Penelope absolutely loves this art.

On another note guess who just became a dolphin?! That's right, Penelope has mastered her side breaths and moved up another level. With only 2 more levels to go she is becoming a swim pro.

And on...my parents were here the last few days helping me pack up our house. Remember my earlier post when I mentioned we were moving again? We will be moving to Temecula, California early next month. Penelope finishes up preschool next week and will be starting Kindergarten in the fall. AAAHHH!!! I don't know if I am ready for that.

So once again until we are settled in our new place posting may be a little sporadic. Coming to you soon from the wine country!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!