Here We Go Again....

May 28, 2012

You may have noticed I have been somewhat absent the last couple of weeks. That's because we have been preparing for our move. That's right we are moving out of Alaska and back down to the lower 48. We have decided to move back down to California and be closer to family. It's hard living so far away especially when you have a little one that needs to see her grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins... It's very expensive to fly back and forth to visit with family and with my newly developed fear of flying, also extremely stressful. Now we will be able to drive anywhere we need to go. Chris however will continue to commute to work up here every couple of weeks. I asked him how he felt about this and he says it's worth it to live in the sunshine. :) He has even started looking for houses with pools and a motorcycle to drive. *sigh* We will be making the long haul in a couple of weeks and I will be taking a ton of pictures to share. I will be posting only occasionally for the next few weeks but don't forget about me I will be back in full force once we've settled in.

Until then...

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hope you guys have a smooth move to CA! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Alaska when we visited but I can't imagine how hard it must be to live up there away from everyone. I totally understand wanting to come back. Good luck on the move and I look forward to seeing your posts from here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ andi, if I remember correctly u live in bakersfield. That's where we r moving too.)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!