A Colorful Random No Cheese Bento

May 08, 2012

This weeks theme over at the Bento Blog Network was No Cheese. Here is my no cheese bento for Penelope today. I decided to make it a no cheese day which is actually rather difficult for us because our little mouse loves her cheese. She asks for a string cheese or a slice of cheese just about every day. This morning for breakfast I made her a sausage biscuit and the first thing she asked was "where's the cheese?"


Top tier: Cherry tomatoes, baby carrot, baby dills, beef lil' smokies and smokehouse almonds
Bottom tier: Strawberry, My Little Pony gummies, raspberries filled with a chocolate chip and extra chips, "pumpkin nuts".

She also had a blueberry Go-Gurt and Minute Maid fruit punch. A complete smorgasbord I know.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!