Breakfast for Lunch

April 06, 2011

Today's storytime theme was rainbows. Penelope created a rainbow mobile and rainbow necklace made out of Fruit Loops. Guess what Penelope requested at lunch time? That's right cereal! So I decided to go ahead and go with it and made her a colorful breakfast lunch bento.

Trix Swirls w/milk, blueberries, strawberries, bananas, and buttered toast.

Here she is showing off her necklace, she can't stop smelling it and saying "this what rainbows smell like". I wonder...

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Looks very yummy! I do little things like this...my kids call them "snack parties!" They get all excited when they see me coming with the tray. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ RoryBore, snack parties! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really looks like her mommy in this pic! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!