Post Christmas Wrap Up

December 27, 2010

We had a fabulous Christmas. We got to spend it with family we hadn't seen in awhile and ate a ton of food. I didn't get a picture of everything but believe me we ate well. I did take a photo of the marshmallow pops Chris and I made.

Yummy marshmallows dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with coconut, graham cracker crumbs, peanuts, crushed candy cane and candy sprinkles.

We had a blast opening gifts, Penelope scored big time and I made out pretty good as well. Santa brought Penelope the pink piano and little barn she asked for,
and not only did I get the food processor I have been wanting but check this out!
I finally got it! I must have been really good this last year.

Hope your Christmas was as much fun as ours was!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!