...,Please!

December 11, 2010

Today when I asked Penelope what she wanted for lunch she of course answered "macaroni and cheese". This and "cheesy roll up" are the usual answers I get when I ask her this question, so I don't ask her very often. She is almost always satisfied with what I give her anyway. Today I thought I would give her what she wanted with a little compromise. I added some tuna and peas to her macaroni and cheese along with some grape tomatoes. She loves tomatoes!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Hi! I'm hopping today from the Sunday Relax and Surf hoping to make new friends. That looks like my son's favourite food.....he still likes it even though he's 22!I have added myself as your newest follower on GFC .
    I'm off to browse around your blog now. Please drop by and maybe follow me if you fancy a laugh. I'd be delighted welcome you. I am a vision of the future!
    Warmest wishes
    Carol from www.facing50withhumour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you lovie likes raw veggies! You are setting her up for a life of good nutrition! :)

    I'm already following you but I'm stopping by through the Relax & Surf Sunday Blog Hop. I hope you'll do the same! You can find me @ http://sofiasideas.com/

    Sofia's Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following
    Doing some blog hopping this morning. Found you via Relax & Surf Sunday,
    would love it if you stopped by my blog
    Copper Llama Studio
    http://copperllamastudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. found you on the blog hop relax and surf sunday.Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!http://beachbabys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! Lovely blog:)
    You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
    Take a peek at my giveaways. I have 6 going on and everything is handmade and GORGEOUS!
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!