Happy Easter!

April 04, 2010

Did everyone have a good weekend? We did! Yesterday we got up and gave Penelope the Easter basket I had made her because we thought Chris was going to have to work today. She enjoyed eating jellybeans for breakfast. ;) We went out for an Easter lunch and then Chris got a phone call saying he didn't have to work on Easter after all. Yay! So today we received an early wake up call and headed over to our friends for Easter breakfast, yummy breakfast enchiladas! Then the kids hunted for Easter eggs and Penelope had a blast. Made a quick stop at the store before heading home and Chris bought me this. I had been wanting a beach cruiser for awhile now. I am so excited it even has a place in the back for my basket! After I put Penelope down for a nap I rode my new bike for a little bit around the block. Wheee! I have not ridden in years! Chris was afraid I was going to fall and break my arm, but I didn't and it was so much fun! To top it all off Chris surprised me with this beautiful orchid. The old orchid plant he bought me when we moved in is still alive by the way, can't believe it. I wonder if it will bloom again... Hope you all had a wonderful Easter as well!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The little one is way too precious! Love her dress! OH MY GOSH I WANT YOUR BIKE!!! I have been looking everywhere for one and cannot find one. Not to mention love the fact you can put a basket on it. I am jealous and envious! I must go find one!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!