Mixed Coming Soon...

November 08, 2015

Yesterday morning I woke up to a note on my bed informing me that a  new Holiday had been created. Mixed is a day of mixed celebrations where you celebrate every festivity and Holiday all in one day. So you would decorate pumpkins with Christmas ornaments, fill stockings with Easter eggs, decorate trees with spooky bats and spider webs and eat turkey and birthday cake. I think you should also have to wear green or  someone will prank you and a friend suggested we all set off fireworks at the end of the night. Sounds like fun! It's July 8 people, mark your calendars for the first annual Day of Mixed!

Here is the proclaimer of this new Holiday all "mixed up".

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!