Tuna Pasta Salad

July 06, 2013

You ever just crave tuna pasta salad? I do! Today was one of those days, so here it is...


Tuna Pasta Salad

1 13.5 oz box of Elbow Macaroni ( I used Dreamfields)
Half of a 10oz. can of black olives sliced
1 10oz. can of corn
2 7 oz. cans of tuna
About 3 green onions chopped
Mayonnaise
Mustard                  (TO TASTE)
Salt & pepper

Cook pasta, drain and then rinse under cold water. In a large bowl mix first 5 ingredients well. Add mayo and mustard to taste. S&P to taste. Refrigerate until cold. I always think pasta salads taste better the next day. This will make enough for a small get together or enough for leftovers. My mom adds diced jalapenos to this for a spicy kick.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've never tried corn in a tuna pasta salad. I'm going to give it a shot. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!