Fried Egg over Rice Breakfast

July 03, 2013


Here is an easy and completely satisfying breakfast that I have been enjoying for years now. I actually don't remember the first time I had fried egg over rice, it might have been my late teens when I was living in San Francisco. I vaguely remember a Denny's in Japantown that might have had it on their menu. In any even I absolutely love it, yes it's simple but it is sooo tasty. Now if I could only convince Chris to try it, I know he would be hooked! You simply fry an egg and place on top of some cooked white rice and then pour on some soy sauce and enjoy.

 
The best part is breaking up the egg yolk into the rice so it becomes a sticky bowl of yumminess. This is also a great way to use up leftover rice from the previous nights dinner!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!