Zoo Fun!

June 19, 2013

Chris took Penelope and I to the San Diego Zoo yesterday. The last time Penelope was there she was only 2 and does not remember any of it. It was like new to her and she loved it. I took a few pictures of our day but my cameras battery died before we were through. No worries though as we purchased a year membership so I am sure we will be visiting often. The membership also includes free entrance to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park for the year, which only I have been to, and that was at least 20 years ago (It used to be called the Wild Animal Park). Looking forward to checking it out again soon.

Penelope volunteered to go on stage and pet a snake!
What does it feel like?
It's scaly

Petting Zoo
Penelope made a new friend
Pretty Flamingo
Funny Monkey
Poor Gorilla

Where's the hare?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!