Goodies!

June 19, 2013

A couple of days ago we were in Temecula getting things out of storage and we decided to stop by the mall and check it out. The Promenade in Temecula is an indoor 2 story mall with several stores and department stores. Their are also several stores and restaurants in the surrounding parking lot. I was pretty excited to see they had a Sanrio store in the mall but I was even more excited when we saw Tokyo Japan Lifestyle. It is a store filled with Japanese imports, from housewares, to beauty products, to fashion accessories, and even some snacks. Check out the goodies I picked up.


Two new bento boxes, some new egg shape molds, some Seaweed & Salt chips ( I couldn't resist), and Penelope picked out a sushi candy making kit (more on this later).

I made Penelope  a lunch today in one of our new bentos.




Top tier: Turkey and cheddar sandwich, Guacamole chips
Bottom tier: Olives, blueberries, raspberries

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!