Quick and Easy Sliders

September 28, 2012

I had some ground beef that needed to be used up today, so I decided to make some cheeseburger sliders to freeze for a quick bite for Penelope.

 
I love these cute lil' buns from Trader Joe's! I formed the ground beef into flavorful. just the right size, patties and then topped each with sliced cheddar cheese. Make sure the meat is cool before you start to assemble these little guys. Also make sure you partially freeze them on a flat surface so they don't stick together.
 
Then all you have to do is put them in a freezer baggy in the freezer until your ready to gobble one up. Just wrap in a paper towel and microwave for about a minute and you got a tasty little quick and tasty slider.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!