Busy Busy

September 11, 2012

We are starting to get settled into our new home. Penelope started preschool today She will be going 2 days a week for 4 hours. She was so excited, I of course was a nervous wreck. Her new preschool feeds them a snack in the morning and then lunch. Today she had crackers and a smoothie for snack and beefy pasta, green beans and pineapple for lunch. I asked her how her lunch was and she said it was okay but some of the green beans looked kinda icky so she didn't eat them. Unfortunately they frown upon the kiddos taking lunch in from home, I guess they don't want the children drooling over each others lunches. :) I have also enrolled Penelope in My Gym again and I am looking into dance so we will be keeping a busy schedule. We got some furniture delivered today and I am working on unpacking all our boxes. We are still trying to get used to the hot weather it's been in the high 90's since we got here. Thank you Lord for AC! I think I am having a harder time adjusting after living in a small town of 5000 people for the last couple of years and then coming here where you can't get away from anyone. I know I grew up in a big city but I am so not a big city person. I tend to feel anxious when there is too much going on and people and cars everywhere. I am sure I will get accustomed to it again though. Tomorrow we will be spending time with friends and getting some more work around the house done. Wheee!

First day of Preschool 2012

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!