Steak Fries and Spiced Oven Wedges

February 15, 2012

I have made homemade chicken fingers many times but this is the first time I made steak fingers. They were delicious! Penelope loved them also.


Steak Fingers

Any steak you have sliced into strips and pounded thin.
Egg
Flour
Panko seasoned with seasoning salt
Canola Oil

Take steak and dredge in flour and egg and then place in a plastic bag that has been filled with your seasoned Panko bread crumbs. Shake the bag up so the steak strips are completely covered. Then repeat the process of dredging them in flour, egg and then back in the bread crumbs. You might have to add some more seasoned bread crumbs into the plastic bag. Double dipping the steak makes for a nice crispy coating. Shallow fry the steak fingers on both sides until brown and crispy.

Spiced Oven Wedges

Potatoes sliced into wedges
Olive oil
Chili Powder
Minced garlic
Salt

Put the cut wedges in a bowl and toss with olive oil and the rest of the seasonings. Sorry I don't have measurements I rarely measure anything. I can pretty much guess the correct amount of seasonings because I know what my family likes.

Place the potatoes spread out on a baking sheet and bake at 450 for about 30 minutes. Turning over halfway through.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!