Moving to Homer, Alaska

October 16, 2010

Well I bought Penelope's and my airline ticket. On October 30th we will be flying one way to Homer, Alaska, our new home. It's going to be a long day...We fly out of Eugene, Oregon at 9:55am, get to Seattle, Washington at 11:00am, fly to Anchorage, Alaska at 12:00pm, arrive in Anchorage at 2:45pm, have a 3 and a half hour layover there and finally hope on a small 19 passenger plane at 6:30pm to Homer, Alaska arriving at 7:10pm. Penelope has flown several times as a baby but this will be her first time in her own seat. She has always been a pretty good traveler so I am hoping things go smoothly. I will post more about our new home later, in the meantime check out Penelope getting ready for the snow in some of her new winter wear.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!