Balboa Park San Diego, CA

September 15, 2010

Penelope's latest love are dinosaurs so since we were going to be in San Diego I thought I would take her to Balboa Park and the Natural History Museum. A couple of days before our visit I told her I was taking her to see the dinosaurs and she said "oh see dinosaurs go raaawr." I explained to her that we were just going to see dinosaur bones and statues because dinosaurs are no longer living and she said "oh dinosaurs live in Alaska." "No Penelope dinosaurs are all gone." I said and her response was "oh dinosaurs live in museum." She was so excited when we arrived at the museum, she was running from exhibit to exhibit pointing and jumping up and down and of course roaring. Here are some pictures of our visit...




I love this picture Penelope turned around and said to me "I look at this one mommy" and she stared at it for a long time.


"Look mommy I make water!"












Here are a few more pictures that I took while walking around the park and visiting the Japanese garden.


My new wallpaper!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. How neat. If we ever get out to San Diego again we may have to do that!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!