A Day at the Movies

August 19, 2010

Penelope went to her very first movie today. I was so nervous because I wasn't sure how she was going to do. The only movie she will sit through at home is Shrek and she doesn't watch live action movies. I took her to go watch the movie Cats & Dogs with a group of her friends and she had a blast and did wonderful. When we first got there I could tell she was a little nervous.
By the middle of the movie she was enjoying herself.

She did so good and only started getting a little antsy towards the end of the movie. Chris is going to be happy to hear this because he has been bugging me about taking her to the movies for awhile now but I didn't think she was ready. I guess she proved me wrong! Next show Shrek 3 at the dollar theatre.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You can thank Destiny's mommy for pushing you to take her. Told you so. Penelope is such a good little girl, you should doubt her.
    C'mon P, lets go see SHREK 4ever after.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!