Weeble Wobble

May 08, 2009

Guess who's walking?! I am so mad because I took video of it and when I was uploading my camera to my computer I accidentally deleted the video. AAAHHHH!!! Fortunately I was able to take a couple of pictures as well. I know it's not the same as video...*cry* It's too funny to watch her she keeps getting up toddling around falling on her butt and getting up again. I am totally bummed about the video!

Tomorrow we leave for San Diego. I am really excited but still nervous about the plane ride. I have everything packed and ready to go and we leave for the airport at 7am but won't depart Portland until 10:25am. I made sure to pack Penelope a variety of snacks, her favorite books and a coloring book and toddler crayons that I know she is going to love. I think that will do for a 2 hour flight, don't you? I will try and blog while we are there but if I can't you will hear from me in 2 weeks.
Oh yeah, one more thing, I won a Wupzey Highchair Food Catcher through a giveaway posted by http://www.feistyfrugalandfabulous.com/ . I hope this works because Pen is messy! Crumbs all over the place! It's too bad this food catcher can't catch the food she throws on the floor too!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!