It's Me Again!

March 17, 2019

Well, it's been awhile since you've heard from me, since May of 2017 to be exact. I did not completely fall off the blogging earth entirely. I am still reviewing products on Girly Girl and I even started a new culinary blogging adventure at Sushi Tea & Me. Check it out, it is where I will be posting on my recipes and food reviews.  So, what's been happening since I last posted? A lot and a whole lotta nothing. Penelope has had 2 birthdays since, she is now 11 years old. To think I started this blog when she was just shy of 1 year. We purchased a house in the country, it's on 10 acres and overlooks Palomar Mountain. We are just in the beginning planning stages of preparing for a kitchen remodel and we are pretty excited. I am excited to share all about our new home in upcoming posts. I also started working in a daycare with babies and absolutely love it. After being a stay at home mom for many years and with Penelope becoming more independent I started taking child development classes at our local community college. I have always wanted to work with children in some aspect so I figured why not now?! I am now licensed as an early childhood educator and am still continuing my classes so that I can work with children who have special needs. It's taking awhile since I am not able to attend school full time but hey I am alive and well, gotta do something to fill up my days, right? We went on a family trip to Hawaii, that was pretty exciting. We also lost a furry member of our family and gained another one. Penelope's guinea pig Cheerio died a bit ago and we got a new doggy friend for Timber. His name is Relic, he is one big furry Husky, I will share some pics later. I have slowed down on bento's some since I am a little more busy now but I do have some I intend to post soon. Chris started a new job, he is still working in the oil fields of Alaska but with a different company and I hear he is loving it. What else? Basically just living life and taking in all it brings, the good and the better, the bad and the worse. Enjoying my family and new friends I've made and exploring all the new. Stay tuned for more posts as I plan on getting back at it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!