Princesses and Cupcakes

March 08, 2015


Do you remember Penelope's 6th Disney Side birthday party last year? I was invited again this year to host a Disney Side Home Celebration, so yet again I decided to celebrate Penelope's birthday Disney style. Penelope turned seven on February 16th and she is still very much into Disney princesses so we were sent a fabulous Disney princess party package to help plan a wonderful party. Unfortunatly I might have deleted the photo I took of all the goodies, oops. Let me just say it was packed with princess party favors, games, fun prizes, baking supplies and more! I was thoroughly impressed with this years packages that were mailed out. Since most of the items that were sent were Sophia the First themed I decided to throw a Sophia the First party for Penelope. There is a local bakery called Sweet Spots Bakery that I had heard about while looking for party venues and I thought this would make the perfect place to wish Penelope a happy 7th birthday.. It turned out to be great! The princesses got to eat pizza, have their faces painted, decorate aprons, cupcake boxes and cupcakes, and enjoy cookies and cake. They each were able to take home six cupcake creations to share with the rest of their family. It was a blast and the girls all had fun celebrating Disney princess style! Here are some photos of the big day...


I used the favor boxes I was sent and filled them each with a an amethyst. Not only is it Penelope's birthstone but she is an avid collector of rocks and gems and I thought it was the perfect way to incorporate Sophia's purple amulet. They also each got wands and goodie bags filled with all sorts of Disney treats.

Disney princess AquaBall's were the perfect party drink!


The Birthday girl!

Eating pizza like little princesses. The owners of the bakery even commented that these were the most polite well mannered girls, but of course, that is what you learn at Royal Prep Academy!


They got a bunch of yummy treats to decorate some tasty cupcakes.



Penelope with her creations, of course we had to add tiara cupcake toppers!



Happy Birthday big girl!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!