Kalua Pig Soft Tacos w/ Mango Salsa

November 14, 2014

Tonight I made Nom Nom Paleo's delicious Slow Cooker Kalua Pig. It smelled amazing all day cooking in my crockpot, but it tasted even better. The bacon really gives the meat a smoky taste that is delicious. Here is my super juicy and tender pork out of the slow cooker.


Here it is after I shredded it and set the fat aside for Timber. Lucky dog!

 
I decided to make Kalua Pig soft tacos on low carb tortillas with mango salsa, shredded cabbage and crema or sour cream that has been thinned down with milk.
 
 
 
Mango Salsa
 
3 Juicy, ripe, sweet mango's diced
2 Green onions chopped
2 Serrano peppers diced
A small bunch of cilantro chopped.
 
I cut up the mango into cubes and then used my food chopper to chop everything up. Put into a bowl and mix together. Yummy!
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!