Chorizo Scramble

August 03, 2014

I made this chorizo scramble for breakfast when Chris was home and it was sooo good. It tasted like my chilaquiles without the tortillas. YUM!

Chorizo Scramble

Eggs
Chorizo
Chopped tomato
Chopped cilantro
Sliced Green onions
Shredded cheddar cheese
Sour cream

I fried up about 1/2 a link of pork chorizo. Once it was cooked and starting to get crispy I added the eggs, between 4 and 6 depending on how big they are and how much scramble you want to make. When the eggs are still a bit runny add about 1/2  a chopped tomato and 2 sliced green onions. When the eggs are cooked through add a small bunch of chopped cilantro and stir. Finally add some shredded cheddar cheese and melt. Serve topped with sour cream.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!