Legoland is Awesome!

April 21, 2014

I mentioned how we had gone to LEGOLAND last week with one of Chris' friends and his son. It was pretty neat, perfect for Kindergartners. Penelope had a blast and Chris and I enjoyed ourselves as well. It is kinda pricey but I had a free child ticket with a purchase of an adult ticket which is a pretty good deal considering child tickets are around 80 bucks! It wasn't overly crowded though and the lines for the rides were pretty short. If you take your little ones I recommend bringing a swimsuit for them. They have a fun little water park area that unfortunately Penelope missed out on. Nevertheless here are a few photos I took of our day...


















You Might Also Like

1 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!