Best Toy Ever!

October 03, 2012

The other day Chris bought me a new kitchen toy, it was on sale! So today I pulled out my new deep fryer and made yummy crispy wings.


I fried them at 375 for 12 minutes which made a batch of crispy perfection.

I took two plastic bags and filled one with Parmesan and garlic salt with parsley, and the other with lemon pepper and salt to make Wing stop copycat Garlic Parmesan and Lemon Pepper wings. Only these were so much better because they were super crisp! Placed the wings in the bags and shook them up till they were covered in tasty seasoning.


These were served with blue cheese and celery sticks. Penelope loved the garlic Parmesan wings and said she could have ate more and more and more.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!