Happy Thanksgiving!!!

November 23, 2011

Penelope's preschool class had a little Thanksgiving program today. It was awesome to listen to and watch her recite prayers and wonderful songs about giving thanks and the Lord. They sang quite a few songs and Chris and I were very surprised since she knew all the words and this was the first time we heard any of them. They must have been practicing for weeks! Everyday that I pick up Penelope from school I ask her what she learned and she usually answers "I don't know" or "I forgot", the little stinker!
The kids also made bite size pumpkin pies for everyone to enjoy, yum!



The also made placemats for each parent so they would know where to sit. Each placemat had things written on them that the kiddos were thankful for. Here is one of Penelope's placemats.
I thought it was cute that she was thankful for flowers, cup cakes, and Humpty Dumpty. :) Her other placemat said she was thankful for Mr. Rat and his food, mommy and daddy, and her brother Regan.

Hope you all have a fabulous day tomorrow with your loved ones. Gobble Gobble.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!