We made it!

October 19, 2009

Hello everyone from sunny Bakersfield, CA! We have been here about 2 weeks now and I can honestly say it's not that bad. Besides the eerie brown haze that covers the sky it's pretty much like any other place, lots of houses, cars and shops. The weather has been okay, it's been warm in the high 70's low 80's. Penelope and I have gone out walking in the neighborhood and despite having to squint cause it's so darn bright it's actually kinda nice. I know we are into fall though and I am dreading next summer. I will try and take some pictures around town and hopefully something worth posting about will happen. In the meantime here is a pic of Penelope with our beautiful cactus. ;p

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!