Big Girl Bed

October 22, 2009

Penelope has started sleeping in her toddler bed since we got here. I was so worried the first night that she wasn't going to stay in her bed and we were going to have a hard time putting her to sleep but it wasn't a problem at all. She has been going to bed about 8pm and sleeping through the night without waking till 8am. We only had one incident of her falling out of her bed so far. I was laying in bed watching TV and I heard a loud thump on the monitor and then some even louder crying. I went in to check on her and she was on the floor still half asleep, poor girl. If you recall from an earlier post we purchased this bed at a yard sale and Chris painted it "Peony Pink" and I put the flower decals on it. She loves her big girl bed.


Those of you who know me well know that I absolutely love sushi. When we moved to Longview I was so bummed about the lack of Japanese restaurants nearby. Well guess what, we have a sushi restaurant just around the corner from our new place. It's literally walking distance and it is so delicious. I guess one good thing about moving to a city with a population nine times that of Longview is the numerous shopping and eating establishments. This was our dinner tonight from Ichiban.
A yummy California Roll with baked lobster on top and a mixed spicy fish roll deep fried in Tempura batter. Sooo good!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!