Kirei na niwa

June 08, 2009


Lake Sacajawea is a man made lake and park that runs about 120 acres in the center of Longview, Washington. There is fishing, bike and walking trails, a playground, an arboretum, many picnic areas and benches and a beautiful Japanese garden. Last week Penelope and I had a picnic at the park and she played on the swings. I forgot to take my camera. So today I decided to take her around the Japanese garden with my camera in tow. Penelope is really angry with buddha here. Look how sad Penelope is in this pic about people defacing the beautiful building. People have written there names and declared there love to one another in permanent marker all over the bench and wall. Grrrrr... that makes me so mad!
Look even the signs are in Japanese!

Penelope was enjoying talking to the ducks here. Yep, she has started quacking like a duck it is so funny. She is really good at it! I am going to try to get it on video before she moves on to something else.The Japanese garden at Lake Sacajawea is so peaceful and beautiful I wish it was my backyard. If you want more info on the Lake you can check it out here ............
We just found out today that Chris is going to have to work over another week because a couple of guys got ill. :( He was suppose to be home Wednesday and I am so bummed he is not going to be. So it's just baby girl and me for another week. She has got to be so bored of me already!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!