Garden update

June 11, 2009

This morning I caught a deer eating the plants in our yard. I didn't mind since we are planning to pull those plants out anyway. So far the deer have not touched my garden, unfortunately I cannot say the same about the bugs! I don't know what it is exactly but some little critter has managed to eat my entire Thai chili pepper and Jalapeno plants. Grrr...I am so mad! It happened while I was in San Diego. Chris bought some bug killer and we have been using it. The Thai and Jalapeno plants are goners the other plants have yet to be munched on. We are thinking of moving the plants to the deck in planters or Chris said he could see about making me a small greenhouse. I hate having to spray something on the plants to keep the bugs away even if it's suppose to be safe. My tomato and lettuce has not started to grow. I am thinking the seeds were bad. Oh well...I have been trying to care for my garden everyday, weeding and watering but it's not looking hopeful. Total bummer too because the remaining pepper plants are starting to bud and I am going to be so angry if something eats them! Look Chris the grass needs to be mowed! ;p

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!