7th grade, here we come!

September 05, 2020

 I can't believe I started this blog when Penelope was just 10 months old... 



and now here she is going to start middle school next week, at a new school...


and in just a few more months she will be a teenager. She has attended the same school since Kindergarten, and while it is a little sad to say goodbye we are excited about a new start and new friendships and new adventures. 

I miss baby Penelope so much! It has been my greatest joy to watch her grow.  I am glad I started this blog. I have been looking back at all the memories and photos through the years. Some things I can't even remember doing! Time really does fly be and while it is bittersweet I can't wait to see all the things in store for her and the amazing woman I know she will become. I love you Penelope! You are going to do awesome at your new school. Let's start this online adventure! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!