Obento x4

March 31, 2019

I was going through some of of my old pics and I found a few bentos from last last year I had not posted. Here ya go....


This one contains some rolled up Italian meats, half an apple, carrot sticks, tortilla chips w/ hummus for dipping and some colorful Twizzlers for a treat.


At one point Penelope was having allergies so we took her to her doctor to find out what the cause was, she put her on a gluten free diet while we waited for her allergy test results. Here is one of here gluten-free lunches. Tortilla chips, apple cinnamon sauce, salami, some gluten-free cookies, strawberries, carrot sticks and Cherryheads for a treat. It turns out that just like me she is allergic to the cat. Speaking of cats, when we moved out to the country we found we had a mouse problem. What do you do when you have a mouse problem? Get a cat of course! I was hesitant about getting a new kitty after the passing of my Mr. Rat but after visiting the shelter I found the sweetest little black kitten. I took him home and named him Merlin the Meowgician. After getting him home we quickly learned that the cute lil' kitten was anything but sweet. Merlin is a total terrorist, he is one tough scrappy cat and he is definitely a mouser. Our mouse problem was quickly eradicated, the ones that managed to escape Merlin's tummy ran for the hills. 



This was last year's Easter basket and bento. A bunny shaped egg salad sandwich, Cheetos because we were out of carrot sticks, flower apples, jelly beans and Easter egg for a treat. I can't quite remember what was in the small container. Even after zooming in to the pic I couldn't make it out. I am sure it was good whatever it was. I wonder what the Easter Bunny is going to bring her this year...


Finally a prosciutto and brie croissant sandwich, tomato, watermelon hearts, and a heart shaped chocolate because I love her. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!