BBQ Jalapeno Ranch Chopped Salad

April 19, 2016


Last night I made a BBQ Jalapeno Ranch Chopped Salad and meatloaf for dinner.

BBQ Jalapeno Ranch Chopped Salad

Small bag of coleslaw mix or you can chop up your own cabbage and carrot combo
Chopped romaine lettuce
Black beans
Corn
Shredded Colby jack cheese
Cooked and crumbled bacon
Crushed tortilla chips
Jalapeno ranch dressing, I used Litehouse
Barbecue sauce, I used Rufus Teague

Put your cabbage mix in a large bowl and toss with some jalapeno ranch dressing, add the remaining ingredients except for the barbecue sauce and toss. I used canned black beans and corn but this would have been even better with roasted corn. Drizzle the top with the barbecue sauce. Enjoy

Because you are tossing your tortilla chips in with everything else this salad is only good eaten the same day while the chips still have a crunch to them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!